Workshops and Resources
Workshops and Resources
Join me online in the Coaching Classroom
You’re up and running. You’re in business. But you’re stuck with an issue that keeps rearing its ugly head:
- You’re busy posting, engaging online, doing all The Right Things – but where are the clients, FFS?! It all feels like soooo much work, for so little reward.
- When you do get the client enquiries – you suddenly remember you’re actually terrified of doing the sales call that they’ve booked. Saying those numbers just feels… ick!
- You know you’re great at your *thang*, you just wish the world would agree and everyone somehow could know about you, like, yesterday please?? You’re wondering how you can spread the word quicker than one follower at a time: #wadingthroughconcrete
If these problems are holding you back – please join my Coaching Classroom Workshops. Each one is a unique live, interactive experience, designed to tackle your blocks or skill you right up, so you can overcome a particular hurdle and move on upwards with your business.
Its delivered in my unique style: combining teaching and training with exercises, prompts and coaching questions to really help you tailor this learning to your own needs and find solutions that work for you.
All workshops will also include a template or takeaway guide to help you implement the actions you choose to take as a result of what we cover together.
The Classroom is open with a new subject in focus on the first Wednesday of every month.
See you in there?
The Coaching Classroom: Monthly Online Workshops
June Coaching Classroom: Create Consistent Clients
This is for you, if:
- You feel like you have tonnes of great conversations about potential work, but they’re not getting recorded anywhere (post-it notes don’t count, soz!)
- You have loads of great chats at networking events, but don’t manage to keep in touch like you meant to… oops 😳
- Your business is growing, but everything feels disorganised
- That niggling feeling you’re missing opportunities is actually getting pretty overwhelming
- You have had clients before… but you’re not really sure where they came from!
What do previous workshop attendees have to say?
Lucy, this was SO helpful. Totally gave me a structure and focus that I can work to now that makes sense of all the noise in my head. Such a worthwhile way to spend the time this morning. Thank you.
I would have been a bit intimidated by Trello but you made it feel really accessible, and I feel less overwhelmed by the prospect of managing and maintaining the process now. Looking forward to getting stuck in!
It was awesome. Amazed by how good you are at all this, not just your knowledge but how you get it across to those of us for whom it doesn’t come easily.
The Coaching Classroom: Join The Club
Joining any of the Classroom sessions also means you get an exclusive pass to the Coaching Classroom Club. That means access to all future Workshops is then available at 50% off (currently £27, so any further tickets would be £13.50).
Once you’re a member of the online Club, you also get additional support; helping you to put learning into action, giving the opportunity to ask follow up questions and celebrate your successes with likeminded individuals.
Need a little help right now?
I suggest starting small, and simple; with consistent daily actions that will grow your business, develop your network and fill your pipeline – without also filling every spare second of your day, or sending you into an insta-spiral.
Join my subscriber community and get my free Daily Checklist as a welcome, 4 Simple Steps to Signing More Clients. Are you doing them all?