I’m a trained Coach and Mentor. I have experience of facilitating workshops, designing and delivering training and managing learning and development programmes. I’m also an experienced fundraiser; having worked on both capital and revenue projects. I’ve worked supporting staff, community and participants including:
– artists and social entrepreneurs
– young people from disadvantaged backgrounds
– CEOs, Trustees and staff at all levels
The Consultancy services I offer are designed to help not for profits gain the support they need; through developing the skills in-house or offering extra help when its needed for a specific project or phase of development
Who do I work with?
I primarily work with creative, independent, small-medium size charities and CICs and help facilitate CHANGE in their business.
That could look like…
- Auditing and improving fundraising strategy
- Researching prospects and building a new opportunities pipeline
- Coaching and training staff to up-skill them long-term
- Delivering or co-ordinating a development project
I offer bespoke packages of support and can pull together a team if the project is wider than my own skillset, so please get in touch to discuss your needs.
I offer 1:1 coaching and mentoring, training workshop design and delivery, research and project management.
The work I do is designed to help build your capacity to deliver your objectives.
When we work together, you can expect me to:
- Check-in regularly, document activity carefully and report on progress
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders
- Explore your needs; follow your agenda
- Offer more than you expect and deliver on your desired outcomes
Your Consultancy package is designed to suit your needs, so get in touch for a personalised quote.
Why work with me?
I’m a Certified Personal and Executive Coach and trained Mentor. I hold a degree in Management, and a Diploma in Business Enterprise from The University of Manchester. I bring 15 years experience of on-the-job working in small businesses in marketing, research and project management roles with entrepreneurs, social enterprises, freelancers and creatives to everything that I do.
Alongside my coaching qualification, I am an experienced mentor and workshop facilitator. I’m able to offer a neutral, reflective space in which to think, create, strategise and execute ideas.
I also happen to love a plan, and helping you make (and implement) yours successfully is 100% my goal.
Think of us working together as a partnership, with me in a temporary role in the business, as you take things to where you want them to be:
- Ideas brought to life
- New income opportunities in place
- More donors, funders or sales
- Up-skilled staff, capable of achieving more
Lets make that stuff happen; together.
I’ve realised that I’m not much of a planner, but working with Lucy has helped me to break tasks down into manageable chunks and she’s helped me to take baby steps towards new goals.
During the coaching package I have:
– started a new private FB group for clients who have been on my hypnobirthing workshops.
– Sorted out my branding profile and what I want to say on social media. Put together a social media strategy.
– Made some key decisions about which elements of my business I want to focus on in the future.
It’s also been really good in terms of fostering that ‘growth mindset’ that it’s okay to try new things, sometimes they will work out and sometimes not, and that’s okay. Investing in coaching with Lucy, is investing in yourself and your business, if you are not sure if it’s for you, I would say just go for it. You’ll see the benefits very quickly.Natalie