I’m a trained Coach and Mentor. I have experience of facilitating workshops, designing and delivering training and managing learning and development programmes. I’m also an experienced fundraiser; having worked on both capital and revenue projects. I’ve worked supporting staff, community and participants including:
– artists and social entrepreneurs
– young people from disadvantaged backgrounds
– CEOs, Trustees and staff at all levels
The Consultancy services I offer are designed to help not for profits gain the support they need; through developing the skills in-house or offering extra help when its needed for a specific project or phase of development
Who do I work with?
I primarily work with creative, independent, small-medium size charities and CICs and help facilitate CHANGE in their business.
That could look like…
- Auditing and improving fundraising strategy
- Researching prospects and building a new opportunities pipeline
- Coaching and training staff to up-skill them long-term
- Delivering or co-ordinating a development project
I offer bespoke packages of support and can pull together a team if the project is wider than my own skillset, so please get in touch to discuss your needs.
I offer 1:1 coaching and mentoring, training workshop design and delivery, research and project management.
The work I do is designed to help build your capacity to deliver your objectives.
When we work together, you can expect me to:
- Check-in regularly, document activity carefully and report on progress
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders
- Explore your needs; follow your agenda
- Offer more than you expect and deliver on your desired outcomes
Your Consultancy package is designed to suit your needs, so get in touch for a personalised quote.
Why work with me?
I’m an experienced development professional, Certified Personal and Executive Coach and trained Mentor. I hold a degree in Management, and a Diploma in Business Enterprise from The University of Manchester. I bring 15 years experience of on-the-job working in small businesses in marketing, fundraising, research and project management roles with entrepreneurs, social enterprises, freelancers and creatives to everything that I do.
I’m also an experienced workshop facilitator. I’m able to offer a neutral, reflective space in which to think, create, strategise and execute ideas.
I also happen to love a plan, and helping you make (and implement) yours successfully is 100% my goal.
Think of us working together as a partnership, with me in a temporary role in the business, as you take things to where you want them to be:
- Ideas brought to life
- New income opportunities in place
- More donors, funders or sales
- Up-skilled staff, capable of achieving more
Lets make that stuff happen; together.