1:1 Coaching Support
I work with women at different stages in their business development.
– Sometimes they’re still experimenting with ideas.
– Some are up and running, and have taken the leap into self-employment already
– Others have taken steps into launching a new venture, but are wondering if there’s a better way of doing things…
The 1:1 Coaching options I offer are designed to help you at different phases of your development; to get you past the particular hurdle you’re stuck at.
I primarily help women running creative, independent businesses facilitate CHANGE in their lives and business.
That could look like…
- Exploring and experimenting with a new business idea
- Taking a deep breath, and deciding to change up your business model and way of working entirely
- Figuring out a new strategy, when the business plan you started with somehow isn’t *quite* working out.
Who do I work with?
Women like you, who are starting a new chapter in their working life, perhaps after having kids. Going self-employed, setting up in business, or taking their work in a new direction.
It could be that you’re finding you are….
- Stuck in ‘analysis-paralysis’ trying to figure out which idea will work before you start (spoiler alert: you have to suck it and see, sorry!)
- Trapped in a business you’ve built on a time-for-money model
- Dropping the ball on the important stuff (consistently selling and finding new clients) whenever things get busy
- Simply not making enough money, full stop.
My 1:1 Coaching support is designed to offer business (and life!) coaching to anyone who:
- wants to work for themselves, and needs help to get started
- is already running their own venture, but finding it hard going it alone
- wants access to support; to keep growing and to reach new goals.
Its designed as an ‘intervention’, to interrupt your patterns and limiting beliefs that may be holding you back, help you experiment and explore your many creative ideas, and support you in making brave choices.
Cos believe me I know; it’s hard going it alone!
1:1 Coaching Options
1:1 Coaching Options
I offer 1:1 Coaching Packages, each consisting of a combination of 1:1 Coaching Sessions, tailored Resources and Exercises (typically set as ‘homework’ challenges between sessions) and Personality Profiling. I’m a certified Life and Business Coach, so my approach is to combine working on tackling your limiting beliefs and helping support you dream big; with practical, action-oriented steps to take to move you forward. I think; the best of both worlds!
The work I do is designed especially for women, who also work for themselves. We’ll be taking into account Family, Life AND Work stuff, and planning for the unexpected as well.
Every coaching session, you can expect to:
- Check-in and track progress
- Set new goals and create actions to take
- Explore your ideas and options; following your pace
- Receive ‘homework’ challenges to push you gently past your comfort zone
Your Coaching sessions are a confidential, private space in which to explore your biggest dreams, greatest ambitions and find the belief in yourself that you need to make those things a reality. I believe in you, and I am here to help you succeed.
That’s the beauty of coaching: zero hidden agenda; its all about you.
It all starts with a complimentary Strategy Session to check we’d be a good fit working together:
Your Coaching Package…
Your Coaching Package..
This is for you IF: You need a sounding board to bounce ideas off, coaching to figure out which route to take forward and help to create a strategic action plan, and implement it too.
Your Coaching Package will typically include:
– Business Audit Questionnaire to complete ahead of our session
– Private 1:1 Coaching Sessions
– Email support and check-ins to help you stay on track and accountable
– Tailored resources and exercises
– Personality Profiling
Package Rates start from £2000 paid in full (payment plans available) for 4 months of support.
If you’d like to apply to work with me 1:1, let’s talk:
Why work with me?
I’m a Certified Life and Executive Coach. I hold a degree in Management, and a Diploma in Business Enterprise from The University of Manchester. I bring 15 years experience of on-the-job working in small businesses in marketing, research and project management roles with entrepreneurs, social enterprises, freelancers and creatives to everything that I do.
Alongside my coaching qualification, I am a trained mentor and experienced workshop facilitator. I’m able to offer a neutral, reflective space for you to think, create, strategise and execute your ideas.
I also happen to love a plan, and helping you make (and implement) yours successfully is 100% my goal.
Think of us working together as a partnership, with me in a temporary role in your life and in your business, as you take things to where you want them to be:
- Ideas brought to life
- New income opportunities in place
- More clients, bookings or sales
- Knowing where you’re going, and how you’ll get there
Lets make that stuff happen; together.
I’ve realised that I’m not much of a planner, but working with Lucy has helped me to break tasks down into manageable chunks and she’s helped me to take baby steps towards new goals.
During the coaching package I have:
– started a new private FB group for clients who have been on my hypnobirthing workshops.
– Sorted out my branding profile and what I want to say on social media. Put together a social media strategy.
– Made some key decisions about which elements of my business I want to focus on in the future.
It’s also been really good in terms of fostering that ‘growth mindset’ that it’s okay to try new things, sometimes they will work out and sometimes not, and that’s okay. Investing in coaching with Lucy, is investing in yourself and your business, if you are not sure if it’s for you, I would say just go for it. You’ll see the benefits very quickly.Natalie