Make More: 1:1 Private Coaching Package
Stop the struggle: create a purposeful, profitable business you love
An intensive 4-month 1:1 Coaching Programme for female business owners with service-led ventures who are stuck in the stress cycle and want to find focus, clarity and ultimately more freedom in their work and life.
CAN I JUST CHECK…. Are you feeling chilled out right now? Relaxed, at ease? Is the work, money, client bookings all flowing well for you? Do you know exactly where you want to be headed next?
If so – amazing. That’s bloody brilliant and you are obviously in a great place. Celebrate that!
Also (I’m kinda gutted to say) you DON’T need me.
Because I work with women who are feeling stuck. They’re also pretty stressed:
– They’re always chasing their tail; with a to-do list that’s off the scale
– They’re busy all the time, but somehow still only paying themselves peanuts
– They can’t see the wood for the trees, as their lives are SO full on
– They are full of new ideas and solutions that *could* change everything, but too damn busy to implement
– They’re frustrated that golden opportunities seem to be sliding by, as there simply isn’t time in the day to everything on their plate right now
This 1:1 Coaching Package is specifically designed to help you break out of the negative cycle you’ve found yourself stuck in. To finally see yourself for the truly talented, professional woman you are, and start making a real profit and reaping the rewards for all that effort you’re already putting in.
I help busy, talented women running independent business ventures to find FOCUS, FLOW and FREEDOM in their business (and as a consequence, their life too!).
Imagine if you could finally…
- sit down at your desk every day feeling confident about your priorities, knowing exactly what to focus on next
- map out and capture all those burning ideas, making sense of them once and for all
- take a deep breath, and (with my full support) potentially change up your business model and way of working entirely.
- let go of what wasn’t working, by weeding out the ‘busy work’ from the stuff that gets actual, tangible results
- figure out a new strategy, as the business model you started with somehow isn’t *quite* working out.
- start utilising your unique strengths, skills and resources, to build a business you can fall back in love with.
- sign the clients you want, at a rate that you’re proud of
- finally see the profits of your labour, with a bank balance that actually reflects the hard work you’ve been putting in
Its results-focused and intensive, but minus the hustle. It’s all about paring back to simple systems (that work!), finding new solutions and leveraging your skill-set and resources in ways that are a fit for you.
Quite frankly, its a whole new way of working.
Are you ready?
I support women like you, who are busy beyond belief, stressed out and facing burnout.
I know that you’re….
- Stuck in ‘analysis-paralysis’ trying to figure out which idea will work before you start
- Trapped in a business you’ve built on a time-for-money model
- Dropping the ball on the important stuff (consistently selling and finding new clients) whenever things get busy
- Simply not making enough money, full stop.
If you only had more time, right? Well I’m sorry to say, a shiny time management solution is NOT the answer here.
You will ALWAYS be busy, as you’re full of ideas
You will ALWAYS have more of those ‘unmissable’ opportunities arising to deal with
You will ALWAYS have a never-ending to-do list
The answer isn’t to juggle the balls better, or faster! Its to stop, take stock, and:
- Remember why you’re doing this in the first place
- Build a new business model from the ground up that works for you; founded on your personality, strengths and resources
- Identify where the great results are coming from and drop the work that isn’t delivering
- Discover how to simplify and pare back your systems
- Decide on your focus and know your priorities (so shiny object syndrome becomes a thing of the past)
It’s designed as an ‘intervention’, to interrupt your patterns and limiting beliefs that may be holding you back, create new systems that work for you (not against you), help you experiment and explore your many creative ideas, and support you in making brave choices.
This is a truly collaborative coaching experience; think of me as a temporary business partner walking alongside you as we work together, cheerleading, supporting and holding you accountable along the way.
Cos believe me I know; it’s hard going it alone!
I’ve realised that I’m not much of a planner, but working with Lucy has helped me to break tasks down into manageable chunks and she’s helped me to take baby steps towards new goals.
During the coaching package I have:
– started a new private FB group for clients who have been on my hypnobirthing workshops.
– Sorted out my branding profile and what I want to say on social media. Put together a social media strategy.
– Made some key decisions about which elements of my business I want to focus on in the future.
It’s also been really good in terms of fostering that ‘growth mindset’ that it’s okay to try new things, sometimes they will work out and sometimes not, and that’s okay. Investing in coaching with Lucy, is investing in yourself and your business, if you are not sure if it’s for you, I would say just go for it. You’ll see the benefits very quickly.
The 1:1 Coaching Experience
The 1:1 Coaching Experience
What do we cover?
The 1:1 Coaching Package consists of a combination of 1:1 Coaching Sessions, tailored Resources, Guided Exercises and Personality Profiling. I’m a certified Life and Business Coach, so my approach is to combine working on tackling your limiting beliefs and helping support you dream big; with practical, action-oriented steps to take to move you forward.
We’ll cover all of these elements whilst we work together:
An 80/20 Audit
We conduct a results-focused review of your business, what’s working, what isn’t and where it all fits with your plans. We leverage your skillset and resources to maximise what’s coming out of all that effort you’re putting in.
Simplified Systems Strategy
We dive together behind the scenes in your business, getting hands on to see how you manage your day-to-day workload and how you can improve your focus and systems by simplifying and creating better ways of working.
Business Re-Model Method
Together we put in place the foundations for a profitable, strong business model that play to your strengths, skills and resources. We get clarity on your services, your ideal client, pricing and audience-building.
Creative ideas, opportunities to grow and diversify, partnerships – they’re all great, but also very distracting! We’ll look at your long-term goals so you can make decisions going forward that fit with your plans.
Taking a holistic approach
The work I do is designed especially for women, who also work for themselves. We’ll be taking into account Family, Life AND Work stuff, and planning for the unexpected as well.
Every coaching session, you can expect to:
- Check-in and track progress
- Set new goals and create actions to take
- Explore your ideas and options; following your pace
- Receive ‘homework’ challenges to push you gently past your comfort zone
Your Coaching sessions are a confidential, private space in which to explore your biggest vision for your life, greatest ambitions for the business and find the belief in yourself that you need to make those things a reality. I believe in you, and I am here to help you succeed.
That’s the beauty of coaching: zero hidden agenda; its all about you.
It all starts with a complimentary Consultation Call to check we’d be a good fit working together:
Bonus 1: Wealth Dynamics Profiling
Wealth Dynamics TM Personality Profiling is a brilliant tool. It helps you to understand how your strengths and skills can be put to best use in your business – to really create a thriving venture that totally fits your natural skillset.
Bonus 2: Mindset Booster EFT Session
You’re stressed out, worried and anxious, I know. This Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Session is designed to help you find calm, peace and focus to start the coaching with an open mind. Its tailored specifically for you, to tackle feelings of overwhelm and anxiety, and you’ll get a recording you can revisit again and again, whenever you need it.
This is for you IF: You’re stressed out, busy and overwhelmed. You KNOW that something’s gotta give, somewhere. Let’s make it what you choose, before it chooses you!
You get a sounding board to bounce ideas off, coaching to figure out which route to take forward plus help to create a strategic action plan, and implement it too.
Your Coaching Package will include, over a full 4 months of support:
– Business Audit Questionnaire to complete ahead of our sessions
– 8 x 60min 1:1 Coaching Sessions via Zoom (+ recordings)
– Access to a Personal Online Client Portal to keep you on track
– Regular check-ins from me to help you stay accountable
– Tailored resources and exercises
– Voxer support Monday-Friday 9-5pm
PLUS your bonuses: Mindset Makeover AND Wealth DynamicsTM Personality Profiling
Package Rate: £2800 paid in full (or payment plan of 5 x £600) for 4 months of support.
If you’d like to apply to work with me 1:1, let’s talk:
Why Work With Me?
I’m a Certified Life and Executive Coach. I hold a degree in Management, and a Diploma in Business Enterprise from The University of Manchester. I bring 15 years experience of on-the-job working in small businesses in marketing, research and project management roles with entrepreneurs, social enterprises, freelancers and creatives to everything that I do.
Alongside my coaching qualification, I am a trained mentor and experienced workshop facilitator. I’m able to offer a neutral, reflective space for you to think, create, strategise and execute your ideas.
I also happen to love a plan, and helping you make (and implement) yours successfully is 100% my goal.
Think of us working together as a partnership, with me in a temporary role in your life and in your business, as you take things to where you want them to be:
- Ideas brought to life
- New income opportunities in place
- More clients, bookings or sales
- Knowing where you’re going, and how you’ll get there
Lets make that stuff happen; together.